Barudan Embroidery Machines
The only type of embroidery machines we use at Burbank Embroidery Inc are Barudans. We have been in business for over twenty years, and after using many different brands have switched out all of our machines to the new Barudan. Many embroidery companies tend to keep their embroidery machines past their prime due to their high cost. We look at things differently. We currently have 25 embroidery heads (1 12-head, 2 6-heads, and a C01 single head). Although many brands have improved over the years, I believe Barudan gives us the best embroidery quality, low maintenance, and the highest efficiency in the industry!
Some of the advantages that Barudan brings are ...
- Double heighth hoops to enable thick garments to be hooped without falling during sewing and to improve registration with all garments.
- Large sewing fields: about 17.5"x20.5".
- 15 needles per head enabeling logos to have up to 15 different colors.
- Very powerful servo motors and main motor for more accurate embroidery detail and the ability to sew through most thick material without problems.
- Heavy duty support arms. Much stronger than the competition, again adding to improve small detail.
- Overall I think Barudan Embroidery Machines are built like tanks!
Offer Applies to New & Returning Customers!